- All Welded Construction no Rivets
- Proprietary Lock and Key System: 16 million key combination allows for coin operation (coin return, coin collect or token use), with no additional parts needed. A key only operation lock is available along with a padlockable hasp unit.
- Stainless steel wear points ensure long trouble-free operation.
Statesman Junior Lockers
Statesman Junior lockers offer the same world-renowned security of our Statesman Series, but in a more compact size. High-quality construction, secure locking mechanisms and fewer pry points sets this model apart from the competition. Choose from our proprietary, 16 million, non-duplicative key code combinations or innovative keyless technology. Easily converts to coin- or token-operated.
Call 1-800-828-9118 or Request a Quote
- Locks: key only, coin, token, coin/token refund.
- 4” high recessed CRS bases painted black.
- Sloping tops.
- Finished end panels.
Cold rolled steel doors, frames, panels with powder coat paint finish; stainless steel hardware.
Proprietary stainless steel coin - select (Selectomatic) locks: 16 million key code combinations.
Welded overlapping construction; channel formed with double thickness lock and cash receptacle housing; channel formed and interlocked intermediate cross members.
Smooth steel, self-closing louverless, 180 degree swing; channel box formed with reinforced turned ends; two stainless steel spring loaded hinges per door 14 gauge; stainless steel door closure and handle.
Flanged, reinforced and back ventilated.
Located in channel upright portion of frames to the right of each column of locker openings.
Located at bottom of lock channel upright; cash door with four pry preventative flanges.
Factory assembled by welding frames and doors to the fully assembled body module, three frames or less in width.